Monday, August 13, 2007

Feeling up and peppy!

I am feeling really good this morning.
I have worked to get my sermon materials together and to the secretary. This is ahead of the game for me as it is Monday morning. Sometimes this doesn't happen until much later in the week.

Also, I worked hard this weekend on my newly started book. I am working on my I am memoir. It sounds so haughty to me to say I am working on my memoir, but I am. I need to research the difference in an autobiography and a memoir . . . Perhaps I'm actually writing an autobiography and don't know it! I'm up to 35 pages handwritten. I'm so proud that I am stickiing to the project. I've tried this before and not really done much with it. This time is going to be different. Actually, it is already different! The project is getting more involved and requiring more research. Isn't that a hoot that I need to research my own life?! I have kept journals for over 20 years and am using these to fill in the progression of things and details that have long since left my memory.

I'm looking into "official" terminology for some things I've been through as well. I suppose I can educate people through my experience as well as expertise! It is a challenge to put all this on paper, but it feels freeing at the same time. It is nice to have the last 20+ years chronicled all in an organized and succinct manner.
I LOVE organization!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Dari -- I don't have your email to send a copy of my officers letter (yesterday's Matriarch Question).

Mine is: jledmiston@comcast.net