Sunday, July 8, 2007

Loving my RevGalBlogPals!

Sermon preparation is so much more fun now that I've discovered the RGBP's. It was a perchance meeting one day as I was procrastinating under the pretense of researching my sermon topic or scripture or something. I think I may have been perusing "TextWeek" when the RGBP reference caught my eye. Well I was so excited to find like minded (or sometimes not) female clergy out there struggling with sermons and being pastors . . . just like me. Of course, it isn't always a struggle. However, this website gives us a place to vent the struggles and anxieties all the while finding support and suggestions from other wise clergy people. What a God-send for pastors like me who are far away from other clergy women and like-minded pastors of all genders here in the "land of the tall pines and pink tomatoes" (the town's official motto).

This Sunday morning I am feeling thankful for the love and support the RGBP's give to one another while not even knowing each other many times. I am SO thankful to have been led to you through the maze of internet information and of course, the Holy Spirit! Thanks be to God!

No comments: